JOIN OUR TEAM
Let's build a healthier, wealthier tomorrow for all
To be a great place to work, we need great people to work with us. Everything we do, every day, in more ways than one, helps to make a unique contribution to people’s health.
Position: Data Entry Clerk
We are seeking a dedicated, organized Data Entry Clerk to help us transfer large volumes of information into our new database and keep our records current when we collect new data. You must be detail-oriented and review the data for errors before inputting them into our system. We expect you to work efficiently and transfer data as quickly and accurately as possible. We prefer candidates who have data entry experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transfer data from various sources into the new database
- Update databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Correct and modify inaccurate files and records
- Comply with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly
- Organize paper formats, paper backups, and material source files as needed
- Create spreadsheets to track important customer information and orders and updates records in the CRM software
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of an undergraduate Diploma
- Previous experience in data entry or equivalent experience in a related field is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, literacy and numeracy skills
- Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data
- Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends whenever required
- Strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Abitlity to learn the use of new softwares, previous working experience with a CRM such as bitrix24, Salesforce Zoho etc is a plus
This position is open to entry-level/fresh graduates. Interested persons should send a motivation letter and resume( 3 pages maximum) in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com before 5:00 pm 18th Sept 2020.